Wednesday, January 1, 2014

First Blog of 2014!

Hey there!
It is seriously so difficult to type right now because....
I got my first set of acrylic nails today. I'm not sure why, but lately I've really been wanting to try them out. I'm not sure how they'll work out at work, but hey it's worth a shot. You've just got to enjoying being a girl sometimes :)

Anywho, it's the first day of 2014. 2013 was so eventful, I feel like I literally went through everything you can besides getting married and getting pregnant that year. Even through all of it, it was absolutely fantastic. 

I'm hoping this year I actually keep up with meaningful blogs, all touching on important emotions, times, and events in my life.

Also, this year I want to do something extra special for Walker. I plan on writing recaps of each day until our wedding together, then giving it to him as a gift. I think he'll really life it, I'm just not sure how to keep it a secret.

That's all I've got for now, happy 2014 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment