Wednesday, November 5, 2014

30 Days of Thanks: Days 4-5

Day 4: I am thankful for YouTube.
I should probably back this up a little, right? I've been at home with pink eye the past 3 days (finallly able to go back to work today) so I've been bored as heck. I find myself watching YouTube videos most of the time, and I just love it. I love that it can range from fitness videos, to comedy, to beauty, and to personal vlogs. It's a really cool creation for people to share parts of themselves and be who they really are. That's what I like most about it, mostly everyone I watch has a really unique personality and YouTube allows them to show it.

Day 5: I am thankful for being able to work.
As I get ready for work this morning I'm eager to go. October was very crazy and up and down for me job wise. Then when it returns to normal I catch pink eye for the first time. This whole year has been hard on me health wise, which I think I mentioned when I said I was thankful for CareNow, but it wasn't up until right now that I really had the want to go back to work quickly. I am so glad to be able to go and make money and be surrounded by good people. I think I needed something like what happened in October to remind me of how good I have it, while still trying something new that has gone really well (HEB and nannying). So here we go back today, my eye is still pink, but I'm no longer contagious. Finally I can do something with my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment