Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Nutrition.

Yesterday I was looking online if it was available yet to register for classes during the winter break. Sadly it wasn't, but I looked into an 8 week course of nutrition. As I've lost weight I've gained a huge interest in nutrition. I love learning about foods and things of that nature that can affect the way we feel, good or bad. I had thought being an english teacher was for me, but that was only because it was something I was good at. Nutrition thoroughly interests me and I want to learn and help better myself and also others. I mean there are nutrition classes in high school, and definitely at the college level, so there are jobs out there for it. I'd really like to be like a nutrition counselor..I'm sure there's a better word for it but as of right now I don't know it. 
I'm so ready to take the class and learn, but I'm not sure if it's for my best interest seeing how my history class is going to be a MAJOR time consumer. Three assignments due every week just for history, but my other classes are really easy. I'll just have to think on it, but I really feel a good thing about nutrition. I can help people better themselves, and like I said, better myself in the long run as well. I think I might of found my passion, and I'm ready to start it!

2 comments:

  1. Did you decide to take the nutrition class? I'm so curious, because I've become a bit of a "nut" about nutrition! You could probably teach me a thing or too! Unfortunately, our food supply has become so tainted, it takes a lot of work these days to truly eat healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to! My classes haven't been too difficult so far this semester so I think an extra class wouldn't hurt me too bad! I'll let you know how it is!

      Delete