Friday, October 25, 2013

My Journey Through Galatians: Chapter 3 Part 2

Sadly I'm doing this at the end of my day, it's just been so busy from opening to having lunch with a friend and dinner with Walker's family and I'm just now getting to sit down.

Galatians 3:15-29

So while reading this half over again I realized this half is definitely the more confusing side. I have a hard time keeping up with whether they're talking about the law of God or the law of men, and a verse didn't really stick out to me and grab me like normal which is making me a little upset.

But I did get a good message in the end, a nice refresher, we are all God's children. Whether you accept it or not, He loves us. Those people that I have a hard time tolerating, God loves just as much as me. They're my brother/sister in Christ, and I must start treating people like that.

As I continue reading the Bible and doing these blog posts I see my days change, nothing miraculous, but it's me. God is changing me. And I am so very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment