Monday, September 9, 2013

Love Yourself.

So step two in the process I posted in my last blog is: Adore You. So this blog might sound a little bit like bragging, and I don't want it to come across that way. But I really need to build myself up and get that confidence back.
Probably my favorite thing about myself is that I'm always pushing myself to be better. If I do something lacking all of my effort I feel guilty, and next time I put my all into it, especially if it's something I really want.
Also, I've come a long freaking way in the past two years. If you could of seen me my senior year to now you probably wouldn't even think it was the same person. My outlook on life has changed, my independence, and my appearance.
I'm really good at figuring out what's good for me and what isn't. If I don't feel a passion for something, especially if it could greatly affect my future, I won't do it. Why put so much work into something that I don't want for the rest of my life?
I'm the go-to person. My goal in life is for people to know they can come to me with any problem, any sadness, any joy, anything at all and I'll listen. The test for me in this is to not get bored or annoying, but to really practice that heart for people that I long for.
I may not know exactly what I want to do in the future, but anytime I find a true interest I practice it to really figure out if it's for me.

I'm just really stinking proud of myself. So much growth has happened in the past 5 years, and this year of being 19 has been the absolute best. I just have to keep growing, and i know it's completely and 100% possible :)

Also, I'm at the beach right now!
This is me and Walker when we first got here on Saturday. I'm here with my parents and him, and it's been really great :)

I will say being somewhat in my parent's control is difficult to handle after being moved out for almost 4 months. I just have to remain grateful for them because they basically gave me and Walker this trip and doing a little back for them is the least we could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment