Monday, September 2, 2013

Pizza!

How great does that look? Probably as wonderful as it tasted to me when I ate it. Whenever I moved out I promised myself I was going to cook and be good at it, and it ended up being a lot of easy processed foods in my freezer. Eventually, I picked up my promise to myself again and starting looking up 1-2 recipes a week, nothing too difficult, and tried them out. So far so good, and good could be an understatement of the foods I've made. It's awesome that since I've cut out the majority of processed junk my grocery bill is cut nearly in half, and that's with necessities like toilet paper added into the price. So yeah, this is another thing you can expect to see on this blog, because I have a huge passion for food and learning more about cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment