Sunday, September 1, 2013

5 More Days.

Only 5 more days of work until I leave for vacation. 5 days more of life all in all really. I'm really hoping this vacation goes well and is exactly what I've been needing. A week off from everything...except some homework..but I could get my due assignments finished all in one day and still have 6 to relax with. I'm hoping to find peace while just doing nothing, not having a schedule, and finally being able to breathe. Not saying that my home/work life is awful, but I just really need time. I'm about to be 20 and what everyone warned me about, that being the real world is setting. No more handouts, no more putting off, and no more putting what you want before what you need. I still have to learn all of this, and there's a lot I need to know how to do right, but the role is one that I enjoy. I really like a challenge in life, without one I get bored and do impulsive (sometimes stupid) things. But I've been so busy all summer, all year really, and I just need a time out from life. My expectations are that by the end of it I'll miss the business and realize the lazy life isn't for me, but a week of it can't hurt, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment