Saturday, November 2, 2013

Isolated Prayer.

Today has been a really great day! I went to Waco to do a co-teach with a new trainer (new to me I mean) and it went really well. I prayed for humbleness and confidence and I feel it was provided. Plus, I got to and from Waco safely with my low tire light on...very scary but as soon as I would pray I felt better. Tomorrow I'm heading back to Waco but instead I'm taking Walker's car to avoid any possible damage to my car or myself. Still, keep me in your prayers for getting there safely, 180 miles in one day is a lot!

Mark 1:29-45

Jesus Heals Many

This is where we see Jesus become popular to others. His news of healing spread like wild fire and tons of people came to him asking for help. Jesus helped them every single time. Every single time. Even if it feels like God isn't helping you at all, maybe He's helping you in a way you don't even realize. Never ever lose hope or faith.

Jesus Prays in a Solitary Place

I love this. Absolutely love this. It's such a small part, but take a second and think. Even Jesus had to take time out by himself to spend with God. It's great to spend time with Walker and God, but there is nothing in the world like just me and Him.

Jesus Heals a Man with Leprosy

In this we see an instruction from Jesus to the healed man, do not tell anyone, but go to your priest and show him. The man didn't listen. God saved this man and he didn't listen. He did such a huge thing, but the man couldn't stay humble in his gift God gave him. That's huge. So often things get fixed/better/etc. and we can't shut up about them to others and don't spend enough time thanking God for the blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment